Bespoke ice sculptures for all occasions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Deliveries should be made 60-90 minutes prior to viewing/guests arriving, We are happy to advise
* We endeavour to make all deliveries on time. However, we do not accept responsibility, nor will we pay any compensation, for lateness due to circumstances beyond our control.
*Sculptures and luges generally weigh approximately 15 stone (135kg) unless otherwise stated. They must therefore be placed on a sturdy four legged table. DO NOT USE FOLDING OR TRELLIS TABLE OR TABLES WITH ONE CENTRAL SUPPORTING LEG AS THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS. 24 Hour Ice, or it's agents cannot accept liability for any injury arising from the misuse of sculptures or luges once delivery has been accepted and signed for.
* It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a container is made available for the collection of melting ice from the drain tray and to dispose of the sculpture or luge at the end of the event unless otherwise agreed.
* Any problems relating to a sculpture or luge must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. We cannot accept complaints after that time
* Sculptures and luges should not be set up in direct sunlight as this can cause cracking
* Cancellation charges apply.
* Sculptures and luges should be dismantled no more than 7 hours after set up.
* Luges are designed to be used with alcohol. This ensures that the channel does not freeze. They can be adapted for use with soft drinks. Please advise at time of order.
* Before use the wire insert in the channel must be removed
* The luge must never be used straight from the freezer. It should be left for approximately 60-90 minutes to avoid cracking
* Due to the varying nature of designs the drink run may either a surface or internal channel
* Luges are designed to be used as “free pour”
To view our full Terms and Conditions CLICK HERE
Home l Ice Cubes l Ice Balls l Ice Blocks l Ice Buckets l Refrigerated Couriers l Ice Sculptures
Open an Account l About Us l Contact l FAQ's l Links l Terms l Dry Ice